We believe your website should be rocket fast.
That's why we measure the speed of your server.
You can enter a web address to measure the speed of the web server.
The four different values mean:
- Redirect: If the requested website forwards the browser to another website, e. g. google.com forwards to www.google.com.
- DNS-Lookup: Every domain name has an IP address (like a phone number). More information on wikipedia.
- Connect: Time to connect to the webs server.
- Wait for Server: Time until the server sends a response to our request.
- Transfer Data: Download time for the website's HTML part (Doesn't include images, stylesheets or scripts).
Share your result
Latest Blog Posts
Load latest Blog-Posts …
Load latest tweets …